Career Vacancy : Site Supervisor Job Description
Employment Opportunity: Real estate company Job Recruitment
Job Title: Site Supervisor
Gross Salary: 90K
Our Client is a leading real estate company based in Nairobi, Kenya.
They are seeking to hire an experienced Site Supervisor who will be tasked with Planning, coordinating and overseeing all aspects of the construction process.
- Coordinate, monitor and inspect work of construction contractor for the project.
- Responsible for start-up, follow-up and closing meetings with client or tenant for schedule updates, direction and or changes on a regular basis throughout life of project.
- Conduct on site observation and spot checks on work progress.
- Ensure contract compliance by the contractor and report any deficiencies Provide reports on all site matters.
- Maintain job site files, documents, reports and daily work logs; prepare periodic reports for the head office.
- Confers with and directs supervisory personnel and subcontractors engaged in planning and executing work procedures, interpreting specifications, and coordinating various phases of construction to prevent delays on projects.
- Inspects work in progress to ensure that workmanship conforms to specifications and the adherence to construction schedules.
- Overseeing the work of contractors and ensuring quality and timeliness of their works.
- Scheduling work and allocating resources, quality control and completion according to the schedule and ensuring minimal wastage
- Project scoping and costing, progress reporting and end of project reviews.
- Develop and evolve good client, supplier and staff relationships
- Performs general construction management duties as assigned.
- A University Degree in Project Management or related built environment field (i.e. construction management, Architecture, Building Economics or Civil Engineering).
- One-year solid field construction experience required; civil or commercial or residential field experience acceptable.
- Must be registered with NCA/Board of engineers
- Ability to effectively communicate with tenants, architects, field personnel, and the diverse project teams.
- Must possess excellent time management skills and project organization skills.
- Must possess excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and work on multiple projects at one time.
- Ability to think both strategically and operationally and manage and meet project deadlines and budgets.
- Strong technical competency with extensive knowledge in project management.
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience, please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Site Manager ) to Vacancies @corporatestaffing.co.ke before 14th January 2019.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing.
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.
Post Footer automatically generated by Add Post Footer Plugin for wordpress.