Career Vacancy : Retail Industry Job Description
Employment Opportunity : Retail Operations Manager Job Recruitment
Job Title: Retail Operations Manager
Salary: 150K – 180K
Our Client is in the retail sector and are looking to hire a well experienced, competent and results driven Operations Manager who will be responsible for all the company’s retail outlets ensuring that the outlets operating in designated areas achieve set income and profit targets.
- Ensure all outlets’ operations processes satisfy audit requirements
- Lead and develop retail meetings’ planning and organizing.
- Ensure effective management of all retail staff and ensure adequate staffing levels throughout the business.
- Ensure that all performance issues, and other issues within the outlets, are addressed in an appropriate and timely manner.
- Develop, implement, review and monitor the outlets’ operating plans and budgets
- Maintain, utilise and analyse management information including EPOS (electronic point of sale) data to manage performance, seize opportunities and make informed management decisions, taking appropriate remedial action as required to reach and maintain retail budgeted sales and net income contributions and develop and drive the business
- Ensure all outlets are efficiently and effectively managed, visiting them regularly, and monitoring their compliance with policy, procedure and standards.
- Monitor stocks in each outlet, ensuring there are adequate supplies.
- Identify methods of stock generation in liaison with the Outlet Manager and to address stock concerns where required.
Required Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or related field of study
- At least 5 years’ experience in the Retail sector overseeing multiple retail outlets
- Experienced in ensuring operational effectiveness for Multi-unit organizations
- Ability to read and interpret financial statements; strong analytical skills
- Ability to effectively and professionally provide leadership and coaching to different teams
- Strong business acumen with sharp analytical skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong planning and organizational skills with a keen eye on detail
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualifications and experience, please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Retail Operations Manager) to email@example.com by Thursday 10th January 2019.
Post Footer automatically generated by Add Post Footer Plugin for wordpress.