Career Vacancy : Kenindia Assurance Company Job Description
Employment Opportunity : Head of Risk & Compliance Job Recruitment
Kenindia Assurance Company Limited is a composite insurance Company that was established in Kenya in 1978.
We are looking for a qualified individual to fill the position of Head of Risk & Compliance in our Risk & Compliance Department.
Job Summary: Responsible for developing and implementing the company’s Enterprise Risk Management framework and Compliance Strategy. Ensuring that suitable risk management and regulatory compliance management processes are in place and enhancing the organisation’s Risk Management culture.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Developing and implementing the risk management framework by ensuring the implementation of risk processes i.e. risk identification, risk assessment, risk monitoring and reporting.
- Liaising and discussing with Auditors on proposed risk mitigations and ensuring that they are complied with fully.
- Reviewing of major insurance contracts and claims to ensure compliance of company guidelines / policies.
- Ensuring that risk is analysed appropriately for appropriate prioritisation and action.
- Developing strategies which include risk awareness and training to establish and embed a risk culture across the business unit.
- Influencing and ensuringthat managers have embedded risk management in their daily responsibilities.
- Overseeing the maintenance of the risk registers and generating risk reports to the Board Risk Committee and Management.
- Interpreting proposed, new and existing statutory regulations for the business to enable management prepare appropriate plans for implementation or for engagement with the regulators.
- Overseeing the process of conducting compliance reviews and follow up on management implementation actions to ensure timely resolution of compliance gaps and to also ensure adequate processes and controls are put in place to enhance compliance.
- Escalating compliance issues to management and Board Risk Committee as appropriate for action.
Qualifications and Experience
1. Bachelors Degree in any business related field.
2. Diploma in Risk Management and a member of the Institute of Risk Management.
3. CPA/ACCA, ACII, Forensics or an equivalent qualification.
4. Minimum 6 years relevant experience in managerial position.
For a detailed job description please visit : www.kenindia.com
All application letters and detailed CVs should be sent to email@example.com or to the following address by 12th February, 2019
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Post Footer automatically generated by Add Post Footer Plugin for wordpress.