Career Vacancy : Lean Solutions Group Job Description
Employment Opportunity : Transport and Logistics Officer Job Recruitment
Lean Solutions Group is a consultancy firm dealing with energy management and briquette manufacture.
It seeks to fill the following position:
Transport and Logistics Officer
- Achieving required targets.
- Assist with coordinating transport within the organization.
- Assist to coordinate transport of raw material material needed to the plant.
- Assist to develop and initiate monthly reports having required project timelines.
- Assist to support inventory management consisting of reconciling and maintaining of raw material inventory
- Assist with transportation schedules to sister plants.-
- Self-motivated and disciplined team player
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Sound organizational skills
- Ability to creatively solve problems in a fast-paced environment
- Working knowledge of Computer Applications will have an added advantage
- Bachelors/Diploma or ‘O’ Level qualification
- Transport and Logistics related diploma holders are advantaged
- Previous experience working in a transport and logistics firm/fleet management. MUST
How to Apply
Applicants to submit their applications which should include a 1 page cover letter and CV stating their qualifications and suitability.
Applications to be sent to email@example.com
Deadline for receiving applications is 24/01/2019.
A competitive salary will be offered to the successful candidate.
Lean Solutions Group is an equal opportunities employer.
Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Post Footer automatically generated by Add Post Footer Plugin for wordpress.