Career Vacancy : pool attendant Job Description
Employment Opportunity: pool attendant Kajiado Job Recruitment
Our client is a newly established family oriented restaurant in Kajiado County.
They are looking to recruit a pool attendant.
Location: Kajiado County
Salary: 12k – 15k
- Make sure that the water is clean and safe for guests at designated hours.
- Making sure equipment like pool covers, diving boards and slides are in good working order
- Picks up trash and cleans swimming pools, restrooms and facility areas.
- Maintain the pool area including cleaning of the deck and other maintenance tasks.
- Maintain the proper chemical balance for the pool.
- Maintains the pH and Chlorine values for good water quality.
- Respond to swimming pool related work orders in a timely, friendly and efficient manner to assess and repair non-functioning machinery or equipment.
- Carrying out scheduled water cleaning, using chemicals like chlorine.
- Logging and reporting equipment faults or water quality problems to managers.
- Diploma in related field
- Experience in pool, spa and fountain maintenance is preferable
- Interpersonal skills
- Attentive to detail
How to Apply:
If you are up to the challenge, please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Pool Attendant) to firstname.lastname@example.org before 22nd January 2019.
Kindly indicate current/last allowance on your CV.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for the interviewing process.
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.
Post Footer automatically generated by Add Post Footer Plugin for wordpress.