Career Vacancy : Accountant Job Description
Employment Opportunity : Samura Engineering Ltd Job Recruitment
Samura Engineering Ltd.
Job Vacancy: Accountant
Job Summary: We are looking to recruit a highly competent and performance driven accountant who will be responsible for applying accounting principles and procedures to analyze financial information and ensure appropriate accounting control procedures.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepare and review monthly reconciliations of assigned balance sheet accounts and ensure that general ledger accounts are reconciled with resolution to reconciling items
- Bank accounts reconciliations and resolve various issues with banks such as cleared cheque differences, bank fee anomalies and targeted balance calculations.
- Preparation of monthly management accounts
- Control all expenditure within laid down budgetary limits and justify them to the management
- Ensure timely and efficient payment to creditors
- Monitoring and interpreting cash flows and predicting future trends
- Review and recommend modifications to accounting systems and procedures
- Ensure accurate allocation of cost to the correct cost centre’s
- Creditors and debtors accounts reconciliation
- He / she will be in charge of record keeping.
- Preparation and submission of all statutory payments on time.
- Well conversant with accounts payables and receivables.
- Ability to handle payroll system, PAYE, NSSF, NHIF and file returns.
Education and Experience:
- Degree and a CPA ( K)
- Having worked in an audit firm will be an added advantage
- 2 years’ experience
- Conversant with quickbooks
- An understanding of reporting and record keeping required
- Good interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication and analytical skills
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Good listening skills
- Problem analysis and problem-solving
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to multi task and adapt easily
- Ability to work under pressure with no or minimum supervision
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience, please send your CV ONLY quoting the job title on the email subject (ACCOUNTANT) to firstname.lastname@example.org by 5th February 2019.
Must indicate your last / current and expected salary.
Post Footer automatically generated by Add Post Footer Plugin for wordpress.