Career Vacancy : Save the Children Job description
Employment Opportunity : Global Inventory Systems Coordinator Job Recruitment
Save the Children
We are currently recruiting for a Global Inventory Systems Coordinator (up to 50% international travel), to be based in any existing Save the Children location, and provide hands on operational support to our 56+ Country Offices.
In this role you will be responsible for the coordination of global inventory processes and systems, and providing support for all inventory related queries, with the support of the Global Inventory Manager.
You’ll provide ongoing inventory management and systems training to staff based in our country offices and help establish the right tools & systems to ensure strong inventory management processes.
In order to be successful you will bring:
- Supply Chain management experience in a corporate or an NGO environment, including field operations experience
- Robust experience of warehousing and inventory procedures and processes
- Knowledge of international humanitarian systems, institutions and donors, and of procedures
- The ability to analyse information, evaluate options and to think and plan strategically
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Excellent IT skills like including MS Excel and inventory management systems
- Fluency in written and spoken English. Other languages are an advantage
- The willingness and ability to travel internationally for up to 50%
The role is offered on the basis of a national contract and local terms and conditions.
The role is initially offered with a 2 year fixed term contract, with the possibility of extension.
The Organisation: We employ approximately 25,000 people across the globe and work on the ground in over 100 countries to help children affected by crises, or those that need better healthcare, education and child protection. We also campaign and advocate at the highest levels to realise the right of children and to ensure their voices are heard.
We are working towards three breakthroughs in how the world treats children by 2030:
- No child dies from preventable causes before their 5th birthday
- All children learn from a quality basic education and that,
- Violence against children is no longer tolerated
We know that great people make a great organization, and that our employees play a crucial role in helping us achieve our ambitions for children. We value our people and offer a meaningful and rewarding career, along with a collaborative and inclusive workplace where ambition, creativity, and integrity are highly valued.
We need to keep children safe so our selection process reflects our commitment to the protection of children from abuse.
Closing date: 27 Jan 2019
Post Footer automatically generated by Add Post Footer Plugin for wordpress.