Career Vacancy : Credit Operations Job Description
Employment Opportunity : Alliance Finance Corporation Ltd Job Recruitment
Alliance Finance Corporation Limited (AFCL)
Job Title: Credit Operations
Job Purpose: This position is responsible in Credit department for Alliance Finance Corporation Limited
Department: AFCL – Credit
Level / Band: L4 / L3
- Providing information to customers by telephone, in written form, e-mail, or in person.
- Obtain and compile copies of loan applicants’ credit histories, corporate financial statements, and other financial information.
- Review and update credit and loan files in system
- Prepare loan agreements and ensure that they are complete and accurate according to policy
- Stay abreast of new types of loans and other financial services and products in order to better meet customers’ needs.
- Submit applications to credit analysts for verification and recommendation
- Handle customer complaints and take appropriate action to resolve them
- Updating and preparing daily reports
- Credit application processing in system, updation of credit bureau data
- Must have Credit management exposure
- Must have excellent communication and inter-personal skills
- Understanding of retail finance
- Commerce or Finance Graduate
Relevant years of Experience:
- Between 4-6 yrs of experience (overall)
- Relationship building
- Communication & Interpersonal skills
- Presentation skills.
- Credit management
Reports To: Credit Manager
Reportees: Back Office
Industry Preference: Bank / NBFC
Age Limit: Above 30 yrs
How to Apply
Interested candidates should forward CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org by C.O.B 20th Feb 2019
Post Footer automatically generated by Add Post Footer Plugin for wordpress.