Career Vacancy : Debt Recovery Officer Job Description
Employment Opportunity : Kenya Women Microfinance Bank Ltd Job Recruitment
Kenya Women Microfinance Bank Limited is seeking to recruit experienced and highly motivated individuals for the following position:
Debt Recovery Officer
The position will be challenging and the holder shall be responsible for debt recoveries.
The Holder of this position will report to the Head of Debt Recovery and Remedial Services.
The incumbent will be required to have the following qualifications
- A Degree or Diploma in a business related field from a recognized institution. A Degree in Law will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in debt collection gained from a banking environment or any other financial Institution.
- Knowledge of relevant legal requirements and processes in the banking environment or any other financial institution.
- Fully conversant with micro-credit and SME lending in the Kenyan business environment.
- Ability to maintain high sense of confidentiality.
- Excellent Negotiation and communication skills.
- Experience in working with targets and strict deadlines.
- Good planning, analytical and monitoring skills.
How to Apply
Applications with detailed CV that includes daytime contacts, copy of college certificate, names of three referees and expected remuneration should be sent through email@example.com to reach us on or before 8th February, 2019.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Post Footer automatically generated by Add Post Footer Plugin for wordpress.