Career Vacancy : ICT & Digital Banking Manager Job Description
Employment Opportunity : SMEP Microfinance Bank Limited Job Recruitment
SMEP Microfinance Bank Limited is a dynamic Christian based bank regulated by the Central Bank of Kenya, whose Mission is “To empower our customers through provision of market driven financial solutions”, with over 40 outlets across the country.
We are inviting applications from interested and suitably qualified candidates who are passionate about transforming lives in the society, to fill the following position:
Manager – ICT & Digital Banking
Reporting to the Head of ICT & Projects, the role holder will tasked with championing and coordinating the roll out of the digitization strategy in the Bank, in addition to managing a multi-user computing environment.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Champion the roll out of digital transformation in line with the Banks’ digitization strategy, and map the digital strategy to the Banks’ strategic priorities
- Partner with the various business units in the launch of Fintech products and services to ensure a maximization of cross-selling opportunities and synergies for SMEP MFB
- Coordinate the development of new and improved Service Delivery channels and any other additional channels that may be developed, which meet the needs of the bank customers to ensure the bank remains competitive
- Participates in the design of hardware and software systems to assist in the smooth and efficient flow of information
- Oversee the development and maintenance and monitoring of communications networks.
- Perform the technical support function such as database, security, quality and standards.
- Use knowledge, experience and analytics to craft end to end user experiences that are contemporary, exciting, and efficient by virtue of being digitally enabled
- Manage all changes to LIVE IT systems and applications and ensure their continued availability and effectiveness.
- Oversee design, acquisition and delivery of IT training and training material for end-users.
- Oversee implementation of Disaster Recovery and security Plan and ensure their effectiveness.
- A Degree in an ICT related field i.e. Bachelor of Computer Science, Bachelor of Business & IT
- Specialized certification in ICT
- Post graduate degree in business, computer science, marketing etc.
Key Qualities, Competencies & Competencies
- At least 6 (six) years in a busy ICT Department at a reputable institution
- Have previous experience in working with Fintechs in a digitized environment
- Experience in the financial services sector will be an added advantage
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Report writing and presentation skills
- Data Management and analysis skills
- Creative and innovative thinking
- Excellent at delivering and owning results
- Strong interpersonal, negotiating and problem solving skills, and customer service orientation
- Leadership and people development skills
- Between the age of 30 to 40 years
- Applicants must be committed to Christian values, with a passion to serve
How to Apply
Qualified and interested candidates who meet the criteria should CLICK HERE to download the “Job Application Form” and send their filled applications to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The deadline for applications is Monday 18th February, 2019.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Post Footer automatically generated by Add Post Footer Plugin for wordpress.