Career Vacancy : Techno Commercial Sales Executive Job Description
Employment Opportunity : Techno Commercial Sales Executive Job Recruitment
Techno Commercial Sales Executive (Air Compressor) – Nairobi
The role involves business development with the technical conversations when approaching potential clients with the aim of winning new business and sustaining and or making repeat sales to existing customers.
The role will focus on increasing business opportunities for the organization by developing and executing Sales strategies that will enhance the organizational Strategy & Objectives, customer acquisition & retention, product development & delivery and support the smooth running of the organization.
The role also involves providing technical advice to prospective air compressor clients and driving air compressor sales.
Specific Roles and Responsibilities
- Deliver target sales and growth targets in terms of sales value and numbers.
- Prepare weekly and monthly reports/updates on position of sales targets achieved.
- Develop and sustain long-term relationships with clients.
- Gather information on customers for better customer profiling.
- Sourcing for intelligence on competition, new products and price and any other insights.
- Ensure that customers are served as per the set procedure, and customer complaints are handled.
- Ensure clients are well advised on product features, utility, usage etc based on their requirements.
- Maintenance and improvement of quality results by following laid down product standards and recommending improved policies and procedures
- Constant up-date of product knowledge through study of new product lines and participating in educational opportunities and training
- Provide technical information or technical clarifications on air compressors.
- Minimum 3 years sales experience
- Engineering qualifications (Experience in air compressors)
- Relationship building
- Presentation skills of product in a structured & professional way.
Send us your CV to email@example.com quoting “TECHNO COMMERCIAL (AIR COMPRESSOR” on the email subject line.
Deadline: 28th February, 2019.
Please take note that due to high volumes of applications that we receive, we shall not be able to reply to all applicants.
Consider your application unsuccessful if you don’t hear from us by 15th March, 2019.
Post Footer automatically generated by Add Post Footer Plugin for wordpress.