Career Vacancy : Hot Air Balloon Pilot Job Description
Employment Opportunity : Hot Air Balloon Pilot Job Recruitment
Job Title: Hot Air Balloon Pilot
Location: Serengeti National Park, Tanzania
Salary: Very Competitive based on experience
Our client is a leading Hot Air Balloon safari company operating in Serengeti National Park, Tanzania and is seeking to hire well experienced and passionate Hot Air Balloon Pilots.
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidates including luxurious self-contained rooms at the park and freedom to select own menu to be prepared by the resident chef.
- Flight planning and make flight related decisions and ensure safety of passengers at all times
- Assist in maintaining the balloons and related equipment
- Ensure safety of crew and equipment,
- Flight record keeping
- Any additional duties as maybe assigned by the Chief Pilot.
- 7 Flights a week , 1 Day off per week
Skills & Qualifications
- Minimum of 250 hours of commercial flight experience with balloons of 300,000 cu ft and above.
- Valid commercial pilot license
- Relevant certifications
- Proficiency in English, Kiswahili will be an added advantage
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualifications and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Hot Air Balloon Pilot – Serengeti) to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before Friday 15th February 2019
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing
Post Footer automatically generated by Add Post Footer Plugin for wordpress.