Career Vacancy : Marketing Manager Job Description
Employment Opportunity : Marketing Manager Job Recruitment
Our client is a market leader in supply, retail and distribution of household consumer goods in East Africa and has been in operation for 70 years.
They seek to recruit a highly talented individual in the position of a Marketing Manager.
Position objective: Develop, establish and maintain marketing strategies to meet organizational objectives including effective management of the marketing, advertising and promotional activities of the organization
- Responsible for planning, management and coordination of marketing, advertising, PR and promotional activities
- Responsible for the conduct of market research to determine market requirements for existing and future clients
- Responsible for analysis of customer research, current market conditions and competitor information
- Develop and implement marketing plans and projects for new and existing products
- Monitor, review and report on all marketing activities and results
- Ensure delivery of marketing activities within agreed budget
- Strategize on the different marketing research and management tools for lead generation
- Assist in formulation and execution of sales policies
- Provide ROI for each action and promotion
- Continuous engagement with the sales team and monitoring growth of sales in different brands.
- Administer procurement of marketing materials and ensure adequate stocks while guiding proper usage.
- Organize CRM Training of the Partner customers and Staff to sharpen their skills
- Organize the Annual activities that ensures, non-core lines are depleted in the market.
- Reporting to GM
- Manage the company’s digital platforms & online marketing campaigns
- B. Com, Marketing or equivalent
- 5 years’ experience in similar capacity within consumer market
- Experience in working with partners like Tuskys, Naivas and HORECAs an added advantage
- Highly skilled and able to manage multiple projects at national and regional level
How to Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates to send their applications to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting “MARKETING MANAGER” on the email subject line.
All applications should reach us not later than 28th February, 2019.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Post Footer automatically generated by Add Post Footer Plugin for wordpress.