Career Vacancy : Study nurses Job Description
Employment Opportunity : Study nurses KNH Job Recruitment
We wish to recruit study nurses to work for within KNH for the purposes of carrying out a research study conducted at KNH.
The positions are part time and the nurses are expected to carry the data collection work 2-3 days per week.
The study is titled “Breast Cancer Chemotherapy Related Toxicity and Health Related Quality of life: a follow up study”
Duties and Responsibilities
- Recruitment of patients into the study.
- Administering consent to the selected patients.
- Interviewing the study participants according to the data collection form.
- Collecting information on any adverse drug reactions.
- Answering queries from patients concerning the study.
- Navigating patients when required.
- Be a registered nurse (Kenya Registered Nurse, or Kenya Registered Community Health Nurse Certificate by the Nursing Council of Kenya).
- Have at least a diploma in nursing.
- Be in possession of a valid practice license.
- At least 2 years’ experience working in a clinical oncology set up.
- Fluent in both English and Swahili.
Applications must include the following:
- Completed online application form (CLICK HERE to access)
- Complete CV with 2 referees indicating their telephone contacts and e-mail contacts
- Relevant certificates and testimonials (MUST send these with the application letter via the email address)
- Practicing license
If qualified for the above post, please send your CV to the email firstname.lastname@example.org by 10th February, 2019.
Post Footer automatically generated by Add Post Footer Plugin for wordpress.