Career Vacancy : Water bottling company Job Description
Employment Opportunity : Regional Sales Representatives Job Recruitment
Regional Sales Representatives
Our client a water bottling company is looking for extremely talented and target driven sales representatives to take charge and drive sales in Nairobi and Mt. Kenya.
For Mt. Kenya, the candidate will be based and operating from Meru.
- Undertake direct marketing activities within the assigned region/territory
- Prepare business development and sales action plans
- Source and convert clients
- Schedule sales, promotions and marketing activities
- Plan and participate in sales events
- Develop and maintain a customer database
- Develop and maintain sales and promotional materials
- Make sales calls to new and existing clients
- Develop and make presentations of company products and services to current and potential clients
- Carry out market research and surveys and file reports back to HQ for action where necessary
- Prepare and present sales contracts
- Train clients on products features
- Maintain sales activity records and prepare sales reports
- Conduct regular customer visits
- Respond to sales inquiries and concerns by phone, electronically or in person
- Ensure customer service satisfaction and good client relationships
- Monitor and report on sales activities and follow up for management
- Monitor competitors, market conditions and product development
- Bachelors/diploma in sales and marketing or related field
- At least 3 years’ experience in sales and marketing, trade marketing or merchandising in an FMCG environment.
- Applicants with experience in beverage sales (water, juice) in respective regions will have an advantage
- Good understanding of Modern and General trade channels
- A natural marketer with a commercial flair
- Understanding of the market dynamics and flexible to adjust to new markets terrains
- Outgoing and willing to work flexibly (willingness to work long hours including weekends) to achieve the set goals.
- Have a winning attitude and able to manage disappointments arising from lost business or missed targets.
Qualified and interested candidates are advised to send their applications to firstname.lastname@example.org so as to reach us on or before 3rd March 2019.
Quote “REGIONAL SALES REPRESENTATIVE’’ in your subject line followed by the region where you want to work.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Post Footer automatically generated by Add Post Footer Plugin for wordpress.