Career Vacancy : HVAC Technician Job Description
Employment Opportunity : Hotpoint Appliances Limited Job Recruitment
Hotpoint Appliances Limited, a leading supplier of consumer electronics and entertainment products has an exciting opportunity in their Engineering Division at the Mombasa branch.
They are seeking for talented, dynamic, self-driven and results oriented individual who is committed to performance excellence and participating in our growth strategy.
Job Title: HVAC Technician – Mombasa
Main Job Purpose: To install, maintain and repair heating, ventilation, and cooling units for both residential and commercial customers. Diagnose and repair of electronic, mechanical and electrical components of these systems. Diagnose diverse service issues, obtain any replacement parts, rectify system to manufacturer’s recommendations, and explain fully to customer what the issue is and what needs to be corrected.
Job Responsibility and Accountability
- Fabrication and installation of ducts, AC installation, repair and service.
- Provide exemplary technical service to all clients in order to ensure repeat sales through client satisfaction.
- Receive or push to receive information from sales coordinators after which you move to site.
- Complete the work as per the company standards in the shortest possible time.
- Ensure good housekeeping standards in your work area.
- Ensure your tool box is fully equipped and well maintained. (Maintain a daily checklist and report damage or loss of tools immediately for replacement).
- Understand and interpret HVAC Drawings.
- Train clients on how to operate the equipment correctly on site that have been commissioned.
- Manage all customer complaints promptly.
- Train Interns on installation and servicing of HVACR scope.
- Maintain a site material usage record for re-ordering in good time.
- Carry out site surveys when required.
- Diploma in Refrigeration and Air Conditioning or its equivalent.
- Proficiency in VRF systems, installation and diagnosis; with a minimum of 2 years’ experience in their installation and diagnosis.
- Basic knowledge of Electrical concepts related to Air Conditioning
- Ability to work independently in a timely manner, making sure job is done correctly the first time
- Must be a resident of Mombasa county
Other Key Competencies and Skills
- Good execution skills.
- Basic Health & Safety skills.
- Good problem solving skills (trouble shooting).
- Good analytical skills and attention to detail with ability to read and interpret blueprints, plans, and manuals.
- High attention to detail
- Excellent customer service skills with desire to exceed customer expectations.
- Ability to work independently in a timely manner, making sure job is done correctly the first time.
Qualified candidates are encouraged to send their applications through firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 16th March, 2019.
Post Footer automatically generated by Add Post Footer Plugin for wordpress.