Career Vacancy : General Surgeon Specialist Job Description
Employment Opportunity : Mater Misericordiae Hospital Job Recruitment
Mater Misericordiae Hospital
General Surgeon Specialist
The Mater Misericordiae Hospital is seeking to fill the above position.
Reporting to the Director of Medical Services, the successful candidate will be responsible for;
- To perform Surgical procedures involving the endocrine system, Gastro intestinal tract, liver, colon etc. and minimally invasive surgery(Laparoscopy if possible)
- Supervise the training of Medical Officers and Post graduate students
- To participate in research.
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Medicine.
- Masters of Medicine Degree (Mmed) in General Surgery.
- Minimum five years’ work experience after specialist recognition.
- Current practicing license from the Kenya Dentists and Medical Practioners Board.
How to Apply
If you are interested in the above position and you meet the requirements listed, please send your application together with a detailed CV, copies of relevant certificates, names and contacts of three referees to firstname.lastname@example.org to be received not later than 30th April 2019.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Post Footer automatically generated by Add Post Footer Plugin for wordpress.