Career Vacancy :Human Resources Officer Job Description
Employment Opportunity : Human Resources Officer Job Recruitment
Job Title: Human Resources Officer
Job Summary: Maintains and enhances the organization’s human resources by planning, implementing, and evaluating employee relations and human resources policies, programs, and practices.
This position reports to the Finance Manager.
HR Job Description
- Assist with recruitment, training and developing staff
- Approving job descriptions and advertisements
- Looking after the health, safety and welfare of all employees
- Organizing staff training sessions and arrange staff onboarding/off boarding
- Monitoring staff performance and attendance
- Advising line managers and other employees on employment law and the employer’s own employment policies and procedures
- Work with Compliance Manager to ensure that the organization adheres to all employment compliance requirements
- Ensuring candidates have the right to work at the organization, ensuring all short-term employees and casuals have up to date contracts and that the organization is complying with all regulations
- Assist with negotiating salaries, contracts, working conditions or redundancy packages in line with managers and external parties as required
- Maintain and update job requirements and job descriptions for all positions as required.
- Maintain employee records (attendance, leave schedules, contracts) according to policy and legal requirements.
- Supporting the development and implementation of HR initiatives and systems
- Support management (and external parties) in disciplinary and grievance issues
- Maintain employee records (attendance, leave schedules) according to policy and legal requirements
- Other general administrative duties as required
As a member of the Finance and Administration team you will also be expected to provide other support to the organization as required.
The above duties shall always be executed in a manner taking the company’s best interests and profitability into account.
- Human Resources qualification, member of IHRM an advantage
- More than three years’ experience in a HR role
- An ability to work without supervision
- Word and excel skills
Please send an updated CV and application to email@example.com by 5th April 2019.
Post Footer automatically generated by Add Post Footer Plugin for wordpress.