Career Vacancy : Finance Manager Job Description
Employment Opportunity : Non-Governmental Organization Job Recruitment
Our client is a faith based Non-Governmental Organization operating charitable healthcare programs worldwide.
They seek to hire a born-again Finance Manager who will be tasked with monitoring and improving the financial management, optimizing the weighted average capital, and advising management on the best risk-adjusted return, by managing donors, stakeholders to attain operational efficiencies.
Salary: 150K – 200K
- Ensure optimal application of resources to support hospital operations.
- Drive the hospital financial sustainability plan and periodically report to all stakeholders on progress.
- Prepare and finalize the annual budget and quarterly performance reports, as needed.
- Develop and monitor the capital budget with the Executive Director, ensuring the fixed asset register is updated and managed on a timely basis.
- Ensure that all donor reports are submitted accurately and within the appropriate timelines.
- Provide regular forecasts and assist the Executive Director in preparing forecasts for the headquarters and for planning purposes.
- Evaluating the various revenue channels, advising on risk and areas in which operational efficiencies can be attained.
- Monitor and control current expenditures to ensure that expenditures remain within available funding and approved budgets.
- Ensure adherence and due process of procurement and inventory management systems.
- Development of pricing models by analyzing changes in product design, marketing positioning, outreach programs and services provided, to determine effects on cost.
- Analyzing actual operating costs and preparing periodic reports comparing standard costs to actual activity costs, giving recommendations on synergies.
- Providing management with reports specifying and comparing factors affecting prices and profitability of products or services.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Commerce, Finance, Economics or equivalent qualification
- 3 – 5 years’ experience in Financial management, with a proven track record
- Registration with a professional body is preferred – ACCA, CPAK, ICPAK, CIFA
- Strong leadership skills and ability to influence decisions at an executive level.
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain relationships with people at all levels and who represent a variety of diverse backgrounds.
- Demonstrated professional competence and administrative capability as reflected in work performance and results
- Integrity and superior communication skills
- Excellent computer skills including Microsoft Word and Excel, and one or more accounting systems
- Demonstrated ability to manage change for oneself and for others.
How to Apply
Please only send your CV quoting the job title in the email subject (Finance Manager) to firstname.lastname@example.org before 1st April 2019
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing.
Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted.
Post Footer automatically generated by Add Post Footer Plugin for wordpress.