Career Vacancy : Litigation Advocate Job Description
Employment Opportunity : Litigation Advocate Job Recruitment
Our client, a well-established Commercial and Conveyancing Law Firm (based in Nairobi), wishes to recruit a competent individual to fill the position of Litigation Advocate.
The Advocate will be expected to handle a variety of complex legal matters, ensure the department discharges its function as per the expected service standards, and provide, guidance, mentoring, and training to less experienced advocates within the department.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Drafting and reviewing of litigation documents including pleadings, notices, affidavits and correspondence.
- Provide legal opinions and advice on any areas of the law arising in civil and commercial litigation.
- Attending court to represent Clients and preparing reports on the various court matters.
- Draw up contracts and other legal documents.
- Research on a diverse range of assigned issues, documents to ensure the accuracy of advice and procedures.
- Develop and maintain excellent client relationship skills.
- LLB degree from a recognized University, Advocate of the High court of Kenya with a current Practicing Certificate.
- Three (3) years post admission working experience in a busy law firm.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, organizational and negotiation skills.
- Self-motivated, result oriented, ability to handle pressure, work in a team and with no supervision.
Interested and qualified candidates are invited to send their detailed CVs with three referees before 20th March 2019 to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Post Footer automatically generated by Add Post Footer Plugin for wordpress.