Career Vacancy : software support engineer Job Description
Employment Opportunity : software support engineer Job Recruitment
Our client is one of the leading solution providers in the field of information technology, business solutions, financial solutions and security solutions.
They seek to recruit a software support engineer who will enhance customer experience and solve customer technical issues.
Salary: 70k – 80k
- Customer support, providing solutions on software errors, implementation and processing software.
- Researching, designing, implementing and managing software programs.
- Testing and evaluating new programs.
- Identifying areas for modification in existing programs and subsequently developing these modifications.
- Writing and implementing efficient code.
- Determining operational practicality.
- Developing quality assurance procedures.
- Deploying software tools, processes and metrics.
- Maintaining and upgrading existing systems.
- Training end users.
- Working closely with other developers, UX designers, business and systems analysts.
Qualifications and requirements:
- A Bachelor’s / Diploma in Computer Science, Computer Software Engineering, Software Programming and Development Engineering or a related field.
- A minimum of 2-3 years’ experience in a similar role
- Knowledge and interest in computer systems and the latest technologies Specifically SQL Server.
- Must have the ability to learn new technologies quickly
- An analytical mind
- The ability to communicate complex procedures to clients and colleagues
- Good communication skills – both written and verbal
- Attention to detail and desire to probe further into data
How to Apply
If this describes you and are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience, please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Software Support Engineer) to firstname.lastname@example.org before 28th March 2019.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV.
Post Footer automatically generated by Add Post Footer Plugin for wordpress.