Career Vacancy : Land Surveyor Job Description
Employment Opportunity : National Museums of Kenya Job Recruitment
The National Museums of Kenya (NMK) is a state corporation established by an Act of Parliament, the National Museums and Heritage Act, 2006 No. 6 of 2006. NMK is a multi-disciplinary institution whose role is to collect, preserve, study, document and present Kenya’s past and present cultural and natural heritage. This is for the purposes of enhancing knowledge, appreciation, respect and sustainable utilization of these resources for the benefit of Kenya and the world, for now and posterity.
It is in line with the need to realize the above mandate that NMK management is seeking to recruit suitable and qualified persons to fill the following positions whose holders will be based at NMK headquarters.
Duties and Responsibilities:
The position holder will report to the Director Antiquities, Sites and Monuments and will be required to:
- Ensure efficient administration and sustainable management of the land resources at NMK
- Implement land policy guidelines
- Undertake land surveys and mapping
- Participate in land adjudication and settlement
- Conduct land valuation
- Any other relevant duties as assigned from time to time
For appointment to this position, a candidate must:
- Have at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Land Surveying or its equivalent
- Have at least three (3) years relevant working experience in a reputable organization
- Be a member of Institution of Surveyors of Kenya
- Be computer literate
Terms of service: Permanent and pensionable.
Qualified and interested applicants may apply enclosing a detailed resume, copies of academic and professional certificates plus testimonials, names and addresses of referees.
The applications should be addressed to:
National Museums of Kenya,
P.O. Box 40658-00100,
OR e-mail: email@example.com
so as to be received not later than 19th April, 2019.
Applicants are required to submit their applications alongside clearances from Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission, Kenya Revenue Authority, Directorate of Criminal Investigation, Credit Reference Bureau and Higher Education Loans Board.
NMK is an equal opportunities employer.
Post Footer automatically generated by Add Post Footer Plugin for wordpress.