Career Vacancy : Business Development Manager Job Description
Employment Opportunity : Business Development Manager Job Recruitment
Our client in the energy sector is looking to fill in the following position:
Business Development Manager
- Overall responsible for the acquisition of new clients
- Prepare and make presentations to prospective clients
- Ensuring that the clients receive the necessary information to help make informed decisions
- Identify and target new business opportunities aimed at growing business
- Prepare proposals / tenders as required by potential clients and follow through the process to the closure of the business deal
- Monitor and evaluate performance of the client accounts
- Actively network to create awareness
- Design and manage the business development pipeline
- Drive new business from existing clients
- Prepare and submit weekly business development reports to the management
- Create awareness through campaigns, events and online presence
- Management the online platforms
- Ensure constant update of the website
- Create and manage the client database
- Ensure that all customer queries are responded to within the agreed service level time
- Enhance relationships by constantly keeping in touch with clients
- University degree in a relevant subject in Commerce/Business Administration
- Professional business training
- At least 5 years experience in Business Development / Sales
- Application and follow up on tenders
- Proficient communicator – verbal and written, with exemplary negotiation and presentation skills
- Demonstrate creativity & initiative and require minimal supervision.
- Must be able to assess and prioritize workload in a strict deadline-driven environment
If you are a driven individual looking to bring your exceptional talent and ideas to the centre, kindly send your application to email@example.com before 14th March 2019 @ 5pm.
ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED.
Post Footer automatically generated by Add Post Footer Plugin for wordpress.