Career Vacancy : Rina Systems Limited Job Description
Employment Opportunity : Procurement Officer Job Recruitment
Rina Systems Limited
Job Vacancy: Procurement Officer
- Seek profitable suppliers and initiate business and organization partnerships & Negotiate with external vendors to secure advantageous terms
- Ensure Approved Vendor Details and contract prices are updated on Focus
- Devise and use fruitful and efficient sourcing strategies
- Examine and test existing contracts and update to meet expected standards
- Collaborate with key persons to ensure clarity of the specifications and expectations of the company
- Perform risk management for supply contracts and agreements
- Receive Procurement requests (ERP generated) from the business and action by seeking competitive suppliers with the highest quality products and services
- Using Focus Analyse and recommend approval of the ordering of necessary goods and services
- Finalize purchase details of orders on and deliveries ensuring full documentation of the process using Focus
- Ensure goods and services are received as per contract/LPO and updated on Focus
- Liaise with Finance for efficient payment of suppliers and sub-contractors
- Track and report key functional metrics to reduce expenses and improve effectiveness: Stocks, Delivery timelines, Processes, Order Register, Requests Tracker, Tracker for exceptions
- Receiving Receipts, Invoices, Delivery Notes and all procurement related document to Rina.
- Daily and correct posting of all accounting transactions i.e. GRN’s, and Purchase Vouchers using cash receipts
- Champion in the development of the procurement record-keeping, filing and reporting system.
- Five(5) years minimum work experience in procurement
- BSc degree in Business Studies with major in Procurement/Supply chain management, logistics or business administration (or equivalent)
- Experience in using financial ERP is an added advantage.
- Strong problem solving skills and the ability to exercise sound judgement and make decisions based on accurate and timely analyses
- Proven working experience as a procurement manager or procurement officer
- Knowledge of sourcing and procurement techniques as well as a dexterity in “reading” the market
- Talent in negotiations and networking
- Good knowledge of supplier or third party management
- Aptitude in decision-making and working with numbers
- Experience in collecting and analysing data
- Strong leadership capabilities
Applications to be sent to email@example.com
Post Footer automatically generated by Add Post Footer Plugin for wordpress.