Career Vacancy : HR Assistant Job Description
Employment Opportunity : Human Resources Assistant Job Recruitment
Human Resources Assistant
Salary: 35,000 Gross
Supports human resources processes by administering tests; scheduling appointments; conducting orientation; maintaining records and information.
Human Resources Assistant Job Duties:
- Schedules examinations by coordinating appointments.
- Welcomes new employees to the organization by conducting orientation and induction.
- Provides payroll information by collecting time and attendance records.
- Submits employee data reports by assembling, preparing, and analysing data.
- Maintains employee information by entering and updating employment and status-change data.
- Provides secretarial support by entering, formatting, and printing information; organizing work; answering the telephone; relaying messages; maintaining equipment and supplies.
- Maintains employee confidence and protects operations by keeping human resource information confidential.
- Maintains quality service by following organization standards.
- Maintains technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing publications.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Human Resources Assistant Skills and Qualifications:
- Reporting Skills, Maintaining Employee Files, Dependability, Organization, Scheduling, Confidentiality, Independence, Orienting Employees, Verbal Communication, Teamwork, Microsoft Office Skills,
- Degree or Diploma in Hr added advantage
- Working in a manufacturing firm is an added advantage.
- A member of IHRM.
Send your cv to Hr@polycontainers.co.ke by the 13th march 2019.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Post Footer automatically generated by Add Post Footer Plugin for wordpress.