Career Vacancy : Internal Audit Manager Job Description
Employment Opportunity : Nyeri Water & Sewerage Company Limited Job Recruitment
Our client, Nyeri Water & Sewerage Company Limited, a fast growing company in Central Kenya whose main mandate ¡s to provide water and sewerage services in commercial terms to Nyeri residents, wishes to invite applications from talented, open-minded, self-driven and result oriented professionals to fill the position of Internal Audit Manager.
Ref: HR/IAM/PKF 06
Job Purpose: Reporting to the Board Audit Committee / Managing Director, the Internal Audit Manager will have the mandate of coordinating the Internal Audit department and providing independent objectives assurance by reviewing internal control systems of the Company.
- A Bachelors Degree in Commerce, Finance or Accounting (or in a business related field):
- Must possess full professional accounting qualification i.e. CPA (K);
- Certified Information System Auditor (CISA);
- Possess a Risk and Information System Control- Certificate;
- Possess Chapter Six (6) requirements on Leadership and Integrity;
- At least five (S) years of relevant work experience;
- Ability to internalize complex financial and accounting concepts:
- ICT proficient in MS Office and computerized accounting systems;
- Ability to produce error free reports;
- High level of integrity, honesty and professionalism;
- Detail oriented;
- Excellent interpersonal skills;
- Good written and oral skills;
- Ability to meet strict deadlines.
If you are interested in this rewarding opportunity, please submit your application with a detailed CV, stating your current position, remuneration package, e-mail and telephone contacts quoting the job title/reference in the field of interest directly to executiverecruitment@ ke.pkfea.com by 26th April 2019.
Applicants are encouraged to view detailed JDs for the positions in the following link http://www.pkfea.com/index.php/job-vacancies.
PKF will only process applications submitted through the online address given and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
NYEWASCO is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Post Footer automatically generated by Add Post Footer Plugin for wordpress.