Career Vacancy : Software Engineer Job Description
Employment Opportunity : Web and Android Engineer Job Recruitment
We’re looking for a Software Engineer (Web and Android) to join Extrainch!
As a member of our team, you will design and develop our enterprise-facing applications using ASP.NET/C#, Android, iOS on APIs and RDMS
- Develop a deep understanding of relevant systems and business goals to guide you
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
- Communicate and partner cross-functionally with teams in product and software development.
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Proficient in C# development for mobile and web applications (ASP.Net MVC, ASP.Net Core, AJAX, JSON, Bootstrap)
- A good understanding of Android
- Comfortable working in an agile development environment
- Extensive experience designing and implementing software solutions, especially around user experience, A/B Testing, and web interfaces.
- Writing clean, readable and well documented code
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Knowledge of versioning tools such as Git, SVN, and Team foundation
- Deep knowledge and understanding of WPF and XAML
- Knowledge in relational databases such as Microsoft-SQL, Oracle and MySQL
- Experience in web services
How to Apply
If you are an energetic fast learner with dynamic skills who finds satisfaction in problem-solving, please send you cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject ‘Software Engineer’ before 20th April 2019.
Paid Interns are encouraged to apply.
Post Footer automatically generated by Add Post Footer Plugin for wordpress.