Career Vacancy : Finance Officer Job Description
Employment Opportunity : Girl Child Network Job Recruitment
A vacancy for a Finance Officer position has arisen at Girl Child Network (GCN), Nairobi Office.
Applications from suitably qualified candidates are hereby invited.
Job Summary: The Finance Officer bears immediate responsibility for the establishment and maintenance of financial management procedures for GCN, ensuring that these procedures support the overall goals of the organization and that finance services are delivered professionally, efficiently and with integrity.
The Finance Officer reports to the Finance Director in the course of his/her work.
- Ensures that policies, systems and procedures that meet generally accepted accounting principles are established, complied with, and duly reviewed as necessary
- Prepares monthly, quarterly, bi-annual and annual project financial reports and offer support in resource mobilization and management.
- Ensures proper files are maintained in the Finance office to enable a complete audit trail from the computerized accounting records to supporting documentation including Asset Register and inventory record maintenance.
- Bachelor Degree from a reputable university ¡n a Business related field: Accounting / Finance
- Professional qualifications in CPA-K
- At least 5 years of work experience ¡n Finance/Accounting related function in Non-Government Organization
- Knowledge ¡n Accounting System preferably on QuickBooks, SAGE and SUN systems
- Must have knowledge of the management of payroll, taxes and other statutory requirements and regulations.
How to Apply:
A hard copy application that includes; A clearly written application letter, a curriculum Vitae with copies of relevant academic credentials and testimonials (clearly indicating the expected salary) should be dropped or posted to:
Girl Child Network,
Valley View Office Park Building (Tower A-5th Floor),
City Park Drive, Off-Limuru Road
P.O. Box 2447-00200
latest by Tuesday 16th April 2019 at 3.00pm.
Interviews for shortlisted candidates will be conducted within 7 working days upon expiry of the above stated application date.
Only short listed candidates shall be contacted thereafter.
Post Footer automatically generated by Add Post Footer Plugin for wordpress.