Career Vacancy : Olivado Kenya Job Description
Employment Opportunity : Human Resources Officer Job Recruitment
Job Vacancy: Human Resources Officer
Job Summary: Maintains and enhances the organization’s human resources by planning, implementing, and evaluating employee relations and human resources policies, programs, and practices.
This position reports to the Finance Manager.
- Assist with recruitment, training and developing staff
- Approving job descriptions and advertisements
- Looking after the health, safety and welfare of all employees
- Organizing staff training sessions and arrange staff onboarding/off boarding
- Monitoring staff performance and attendance
- Advising line managers and other employees on employment law and the employer’s own employment policies and procedures
- Work with Compliance Manager to ensure that the organization adheres to all employment compliance requirements
- Ensuring candidates have the right to work at the organization, ensuring all short-term employees and casuals have up to date contracts and that the organization is complying with all regulations
- Assist with negotiating salaries, contracts, working conditions or redundancy packages in line with managers and external parties as required
- Maintain and update job requirements and job descriptions for all positions as required.
- Maintain employee records (attendance, leave schedules, contracts) according to policy and legal requirements.
- Supporting the development and implementation of HR initiatives and systems
- Support management (and external parties) in disciplinary and grievance issues
- Maintain employee records (attendance, leave schedules) according to policy and legal requirements
- Other general administrative duties as required
As a member of the Finance and Administration team you will also be expected to provide other support to the organization as required.
The above duties shall always be executed in a manner taking the company’s best interests and profitability into account.
- Human Resources qualification, member of IHRM an advantage
- More than three years’ experience in a HR role
- An ability to work without supervision
- Word and excel skills
Please send an updated CV and application to email@example.com by 15th April 2019.
Post Footer automatically generated by Add Post Footer Plugin for wordpress.