Career Vacancy : Conveyancing Lawyer Job Description
Employment Opportunity : Conveyancing Lawyer Job Recruitment
Job Title: Lawyer – Conveyancing
- Provide legal opinion on matters relating to property & real estate.
- Offer advice to clients on the legal processes involved in purchasing & selling of property.
- Work to protect the interest of clients & ensure they are protected against fraud money laundering activities.
- Conduct research to identify legal ownership of properties by assessing government land registry documents or title deeds if the land is not registered to anyone.
- Prepare property lease agreements ensure contracts are signed on the scheduled date of transfer.
- Oversee the fast-tracking & diligent handling of all client matters before the Lands Registry, Local Authorities, and Survey of Kenya & National Lands Commission.
- Drafting legal documents.
- Liaising with clients and key stakeholders such as the mortgage lenders, estate agents, land valuers and surveyors.
- Researching information and communicating with clients.
- Sending terms of engagement and estimates of fees and disbursements.
- LLB Degree from a recognized University
- Must be an Advocate of the High court of Kenya with a current Practicing Certificate
- Must have at least 4 years’ post work experience in a busy law firm
- Working knowledge of conveyancing, court rules & land registry procedures.
- Must have hands on experience in interpretation & application of legal texts, statutes, rules & regulations.
- Must be willing to work and be stationed in Nairobi
- Be computer literate
- Must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Must have the ability to work as a team
- Work with minimum or no supervision
- MALE candidates are encouraged to apply
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Lawyer – Conveyancing) to firstname.lastname@example.org before 9th April 2019.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing.
Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted.
Post Footer automatically generated by Add Post Footer Plugin for wordpress.