Career Vacancy : Clinical Officer Job Description
Employment Opportunity : Clinical Officer Job Recruitment
Our client is one of the leading clinics in Kenya and seeks to recruit a qualified and experienced person in the role of Clinical Officer.
Salary: Highly Competitive
- History taking, examining, diagnosing, education and treating patients’ common ailments at an outpatient or inpatient in the hospital
- Guiding and counseling patients, clients and staff on health issues
- Sensitizing patients and clients on preventive and promotive health;
- Carrying out minor surgical procedures as per training and skill;
- Assessing, preparing and presenting medico-legal reports;
- Diploma in Clinical Medicine & Surgery or Clinical Medicine & Community Health from a recognized institution with demonstrated experience of not less than three (3) years at grade of Registered Clinical Officer III.
- Certificate of Registration from the Clinical Officers’ Council.
- Shown merit and ability as reflected in work performance and results.
- Evidence of proficiency and knowledge in computer applications.
- Fulfilled the requirement of Chapter Six (6) of the Constitution of Kenya, 2010.
How to Apply:
If you meet the criteria set above, send your application to email@example.com clearly quoting “NURSE” on the email subject line.
Application close on 20th May, 2019.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Post Footer automatically generated by Add Post Footer Plugin for wordpress.