Career Vacancy : SkyTOP Technologies Ltd Job Description
Employment Opportunity : Customer Support Specialist Job Recruitment
SkyTOP Technologies Ltd
Job Vacancy: Customer Support Specialist
SkyTOP Technologies Ltd is a company incorporated and registered in Kenya in 2006. Our core business is the development of software solutions for the building and construction industry, the manufacturing industry, and the education sector.
Our solutions seek to enhance the adoption and use of Computer Aided Design (CAD) and Building Information Modeling (BIM) software programs by professionals in these sectors (architects, engineering, design, surveying etc), and students and trainers in education and training institutions (high schools, TVETS and universities).
One of our premier products is SkyTOP DemosCAD- a software program built around Autodesk AutoCAD- the most widely used CAD software program in the world. Through SkyTOP DemosCAD, we intend to let professionals and students around the world become passionate and skilled in Autodesk AutoCAD.
We are currently undergoing a restructuring and expansion program, in order to tap opportunities that are available in the targeted sectors.
Consequently, we seek to recruit a highly skilled and result-oriented individual to fill the following key position within our organization.
Customer Support Specialist
Summary / Objective
SkyTOP Technologies Ltd is looking for a talented Customer Support Specialist to join our Customer support Team.
Reporting to the Service Delivery Manager- Customer Support, the position holder will perform daily 1st Level technical support for our customers and resolution of 1st Line escalations, in order to achieve customer experience and expectations for SkyTOP Technologies. The individual will be tasked with fulfilling service requests within defined SLA’s and enhance timely service delivery.
- Deal with support and customers issues raised on live chat /email /phone & social media.
- Timely resolution of customer complaints
- Document support interactions in our Incident Management System
- Troubleshoot, resolve incidents, analyse trends and report on support performance
- Continuously review and recommend customer solutions
- Provide input from resolved incidents to the Knowledge Base
- Liaise with level 2 and 3 technical support engineers to effectively diagnose, troubleshoot, and fix complex customer issues.
- Deal with escalations and progressively update on resolution activities
- Troubleshoot with Software Development to resolve and proactively capture customer issues.
- Customer Database Update and Management
- Perform customer field/site visits to ensure and sustain quality delivery of service.
- Perform root cause analysis on all incidents and problems to avoid recurrence and issuance of incident reports on the same.
- Proactive communication of service outages or software updates and progressively updating customers during faulting.
- Continuously review and improve on the existing processes to improve on best practices and ensure adherence.
- Ensure customer technical solutions are well documented
- Evidence of well-developed problem solving and Customer Service Skills
- Strong verbal, written, organization and communication skills; must clearly communicate Systems related technical issues with customer /clients and management
- Strong organizational and time management skills with the ability to meet tight deadlines.
- Ability to work under pressure
- BSc Information Technology, BSc Computer Science, BBIT, or related technical field.
- Experience in using Autodesk AutoCAD software will be an added advantage
- ITIL, ITSM will have added advantage.
- At least 2 years’ experience in Technical Support and preferably from a software provider or equivalent.
- Proven customer service/support skills with internal and external customers
- Strong technical analysis, troubleshooting, and problem resolution skills, including research of customer issues, issue re-creation, log file analysis and excellent reporting skills
- Involvement in implementing and supporting customer-based products and solutions.
Send a detailed CV and Cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline for this application is 6/5/2019.
Post Footer automatically generated by Add Post Footer Plugin for wordpress.