Career Vacancy : Fourways Junction Job Description
Employment Opportunity : Deputy Estate Manager Job Recruitment
Fourways Junction is a gated community along Kiambu road.
The Fourways Junction Residents Association (FJRA) is recruiting a Deputy Estate Manager.
Job Summary: Reporting to the Estate Manager, the Deputy Estate Manager will assist in the overall running of the Estate.
This includes communication, inspection, coordinating service providers, maintenance, billings and collections, reports and supervising other staff members.
- Principal assistant to the Estate Manager
- Manage the Estate in the absence of the Estate Manager
- Handle inquiries and requirements/requests from/to the Estate
- Conducting inspection of shared infrastructure
- Preparing property management reports
- Oversee maintenance and repairs
- Assist as liaison between the Estate and the various clients (tenants & owners)
- Collection and collation of data and information relating to the Estate
- Assist in identifying and retaining quality service providers
- Communicating to internal stake holder queries
- Timely and accurate billing and service charge collection
- Coordinate with external stake holders and service providers
- Strong supervisory skills
- Keen attention to detail
- Degree/Diploma in Real Estate/Facilities Management or any other relevant discipline
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in real estate with a minimum of 1 year in property management
- Strong administrator
- Pleasant & positive demeanour
- Excellent communication skills – both written and oral
- Proactive, confident and focused
- Strong team player
Interested candidates should email their CV, quoting the job title in the email subject to email@example.com on or before Monday 8th April 2019.
Only those shortlisted will be contacted.
Post Footer automatically generated by Add Post Footer Plugin for wordpress.