Career Vacancy : Oracle Sales Consultant Job Description
Employment Opportunity : Kobby Technologies Limited Job Recruitment
Kobby Technologies Limited
Oracle Sales Consultant
Kobby Technologies Limited is an Oracle Partner and it exceeds expectations.
The company has established itself as an IT Organization offering Solutions, Services and Products. The company has established itself as a powerhouse in Oracle Database and Oracle E-Business Suite ERP Upgrades, Implementations, Support, migration and conversion to 64bit architectures.
Kobby Technologies has done numerous successful iterations of Oracle E-Business Suite upgrades to the latest Release 12.2.7 and Oracle Database to the latest 12c versions 22.214.171.124.0.
Our core competency, developed through intensive exposure to a variety of business processes, industries and technologies; lies in providing client focused Business Consulting and Re-Engineering of IT Services.
ERP implementations and Software Delivery is the realm hallmark of Kobby Technologies.
The organization has developed its own delivery model to cater for both the developed and emerging markets with phenomenal success.
Kobby Technologies leverages proprietary solutions and latest technologies. We also deliver a wide range of IT services, which help our clients to enhance their business operations. Delivery of high-end technology solutions. We focus on delivering projects on schedule and within budget to clients.
Job Title: Oracle Sales Consultant
Skills, experience and qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/Software Engineering/Hardware Engineering or equivalent
- 3 – 5 years business experience preferred; vendor experience (preferred).
- 3 years relevant computer applications or database/tools (preferred).
- Sales and Presales, advanced product concepts, business experience;
- ERP Financials Sales, Good communication skills, Oracle E-Business Suite knowledge and awareness
- Ability to persuade others through presentations, demonstrations, and written communication.
- Knowledge of system and application design preferred.
- Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal skills.
- Goal oriented with strong attention to detail
- Ability to travel as needed.
- Fluent in English
- In-depth Technical writing skills of Oracle proposals and bid document preparations
- Facilitation of customer product/application understanding through presentations demonstrations and benchmarks;
- As an Oracle Sales Consultant you will be responsible for providing presales technical / functional support to prospective clients and customers while ensuring customer satisfaction with minimal supervision.
- Provides direction and specialist knowledge in applying the technology/application to client business.
- Develop and deliver high quality standard Oracle presentations and demonstrations.
- Present and articulate Oracle product’s strengths, features, benefits, and competitive advantages.
- Design, validate, and present Oracle software solutions to include advanced product concepts, future direction, and 3rd party complimentary products.
- Design bid and tender documents
- Do client follow-ups
- Duties and tasks are standard with some variation. Completes own role largely independently within defined policies and procedures.
- Meet sales objectives
- Seek/scout for new business opportunities
If you meet the above qualifications, Kindly Send your Resume, current salary, expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org putting the Job Title on the Subject line before 24th April 2019.
Post Footer automatically generated by Add Post Footer Plugin for wordpress.