Career Vacancy : Security Supervisor Job Description
Employment Opportunity : Mater Misericordiae Hospital Job Recruitment
Mater Misericordiae Hospital
Job Title: Security Supervisor
The Mater Misericordiae Hospital is seeking to fill the above position.
Reporting to the Manager, Security the successful applicant will be responsible for the following amongst others:
- Supervise security officers and subcontracted security personnel.
- Secures premises and personnel by patrolling property; monitoring surveillance equipment; inspecting buildings, equipment, and access points; permitting entry.
- Investigates disturbances and obtains help by sounding alarms when necessary.
- Prevents losses and damage by reporting irregularities; informing violators of policy and procedures; restraining trespassers.
- Controls traffic by directing drivers.
- Completes reports by recording observations, information, occurrences, and surveillance activities; interviewing witnesses; obtaining signatures.
- Maintains environment by monitoring and setting building and equipment controls.
- Maintains organization’s stability and reputation by complying with legal requirements.
- Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer’s instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs; evaluating new equipment and techniques.
- Operate detecting devices to screen individuals and prevent passage of prohibited articles into restricted areas.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- Degree in Security Related Course
- Relevant training in Security
- Over 3 years working experience in a busy facility
- Good interpersonal skills
- Report writing skills
- Police clearance certificate
- High level of Integrity
If you are interested in the above position and you meet the requirements listed, please send your application letter and a detailed CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by April 07, 2019.
Indicate on the subject line of the position applied.
Include your current and expected salary on the CV.
Mater Misericordiae Hospital does not use agents or require any form of payment in the recruitment process.
Mater is an equal opportunity employer.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Post Footer automatically generated by Add Post Footer Plugin for wordpress.