Career Vacancy : Principal Officer Job Description
Employment Opportunity : Insurance Brokerage company Job Recruitment
Job Title: Insurance Principal Officer
Gross Salary: 100k – 120k
Our client is an Insurance Brokerage company providing affordable and quality insurance services in Kenya.
The company is a new entry in the insurance brokerage business and seeks to hire a competent, strategic and self-driven Insurance Principal Officer to assist in realising the company’s objectives, drive strategy, man the day-to-day operations, including marketing, expense control and quarterly financial goal management.
- Approaching potential clients by utilizing mailings and phone solicitation; making presentations to groups at company-sponsored gatherings; speaking publicly to community groups on the subject of financial well-being.
- A key deliverable would be to acquire, retain and create strategic partnerships to grow client base and revenue
- Conduct regular and systematic appraisals and evaluations of the Company’s operations and keep the Directors updated on the same.
- Sourcing, managing and maintaining key relationships with external service providers.
- Develop and implement procedures and controls that will promote adequate communication and information flow which will solidify management control and direction of the organization.
- Developing a base for long-term sources of clients by using referrals, occupational, and special-interest groups to compile lists of prospects.
- Determining clients’ particular needs and financial situations by scheduling fact-finding appointments; determining extent of present coverage and investments; ascertaining long-term goals.
- Developing a coordinated protection plan by calculating and quoting rates for immediate coverage action and long-term strategy implementation.
- Enhancing broker sales reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different
- Direct short-term and long term planning and budget development in line with the company’s overall objectives and strategic business goals
- Establish the performance goals, allocate resources and assess policies for senior management and all staff
- Giving sound insurance advisory services and support to the clients, selling insurance policies to customers.
- Design and monitor claims handling procedures for timely claims settlement for the clients as well as ensure compliance with IRA and other service level standards.
- Proper and efficient coordination and administration of insurance services in the Company
- Degree in any business related field, e.g. Insurance, Marketing, Commerce, Economics etc
- MUST have a Diploma in Insurance
- Ladies are encouraged to apply
- Good networking, business development skills with thorough knowledge of the Insurance business
- Unquestionable moral and ethical background, with a valid certificate of good conduct and CRB clearance
- Prior experience in leading teams, with a strategic approach to management
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, public speaking and presentation skills
- Solid working knowledge of budgeting, sales, business development and strategic planning
- Ability to generate respect and trust from staff and external stakeholders
- Keen to detail, reliable, goal oriented, task driven, team leader/player
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualifications and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Insurance Principal Officer) to email@example.com before 28th April 2019.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.
Post Footer automatically generated by Add Post Footer Plugin for wordpress.