Career Vacancy : Regent Group Kenya Job Description
Employment Opportunity : Agency Business Executives Job Recruitment
Exciting Career Opportunities
Regent Group is a leading real estate consultancy firm in the East Africa region. Regent is a brand in Valuation, Project Management, Property Management and Facilities Management Consultancy.
We have built an excellent reputation and earned the trust of a number of the country’s leading property owners. We command a respectable market share in the property practice.
To consolidate our ambitious growth, we seek to recruit highly qualified, self-driven, energized, highly motivated, dynamic and result-oriented professionals to fill the following positions:
Agency Business Executives
The role of the Agency Business Executive is to identify property leads for both rental and sale, pitch business services to new clients and maintain a good working relationship with new contacts especially landlords / ladies.
Ensuring there is continuous improvement on the organization’s sales pipeline; position to achieve financial growth, define long-term organizational strategic goals, build key customer relationships and identify business opportunities which leads to the sale or renting of the property.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities
- Sourcing property for renting, buying, or selling from prospective clients.
- Perform duties, such as study property listings, interview prospective clients, accompany clients to property site, discuss conditions of sale, and facilitate execution of real estate contracts.
- Act as an intermediary in negotiations between buyers and sellers, generally representing one or the other.
- Present purchase offers to sellers for consideration in order to negotiate prices or other sales terms
- Work with the valuation department to compare property with similar properties that have recently been sold to determine its competitive market price.
- Advise real estate clients on market conditions, prices, mortgages, legal requirements and related matters.
- Promote sales of properties through advertisements, open houses, and participation of developing content for sales presentations or materials to aid in multiple listing services.
- Accompany buyers/tenants during visits to and inspection of property, advising them on the suitability and value of the homes they are visiting; ensuring you are giving a positive remark in regards to our properties.
- Coordinating the preparation of documents such as representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds and leases.
- Interviewing clients to determine what kinds of properties they are seeking; gather customer or product information to determine customer needs.
- Coordinate property closings, overseeing signing of documents and disbursement of funds.
- Using knowledge of the market and competitors, identify and develop the company’s competitive advantage, customer service, effective operations and differentiators and make recommendations to the managers for consideration.
- Generate lists of properties that are compatible with buyers’ needs and financial resources.
- Contact property owners and advertise services to solicit property sales listings by contacting current or potential customers to promote products or services.
- Display commercial, industrial, agricultural and residential properties to clients and explain their features; explain technical product or service information to customers by delivering promotional presentations to current or prospective customers.
- Advise sellers on how to make homes more appealing to potential buyers.
Key Skills, Knowledge & Attributes:
- Must be a holder of at least a degree in Marketing related course, or Real Estate Related Course or equivalent
- Registration as a Licensed Real Estate Agent by the Estate Agents Registration Board (EARB) is an added advantage
- Member relevant professional bodies e.g. MSK
- At least 3 years’ experience in Real estate agency Business
- Sales Acumen
- Communication skills
- Negotiation Skills
- Marketing skills
- Computer skills
- Analytical skills
Terms: A competitive remuneration package commensurate with qualifications and experience will be offered to the successful candidates.
How to Apply
If you can clearly demonstrate the ability to meet the above criteria, please submit your application letter along with detailed CV & testimonials stating your current position, remuneration level, e-mail address and telephone contacts to reach by 15th June 2019.
Send documents to email@example.com.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Post Footer automatically generated by Add Post Footer Plugin for wordpress.