Career Vacancy : Procurement Officer Job Description
Employment Opportunity : Assistant quantity surveyor Job Recruitment
Our client, an interior fit outs construction company based in Nairobi with projects country wide seeking to hire an Assistant quantity surveyor who will also double as the Procurement Officer to support all commercial elements and profitability for all projects
Your responsibilities will include:
- Assisting in bills of quantities preparation and providing project implementation material requirements to manage flow and cost.
- Managing the procurement for all company procurements and tender analysis.
- Providing cost report during and post project implementation.
- Assisting in managing valuations and variations.
- Managing the estimation of the project costs.
- Attending client and progress meetings.
- Estimate quantity and costs of materials
- Keep track of construction materials and inventory
- Ensure all required permits/licenses are in order by liaising with the Project Managers
- Develop and maintain working relationships with suppliers, the project team and subcontractor
- Analyze completed projects
- Diploma in quantity surveying, training in Procurement will be an added advantage
- Knowledge of procurement of construction material is required
- 3 years Proven working experience in general construction in quantity surveying.
How to apply:
Qualified candidates should send their CVs and Cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org clearly quoting ‘Quantity Surveyor & Procurement Officer on the email subject not later than 12th May, 2019
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Career Management is a proud equal opportunity and does not discriminate the applicants on any basis.
Post Footer automatically generated by Add Post Footer Plugin for wordpress.