Career Vacancy : Audit Assistants Job Description
Employment Opportunity : Butali Sugar Mills limited Job Recruitment
Butali Sugar Mills limited is an ultra-modern sugar factory within the heart of Kakamega County in the Western part of Kenya.
BSML seeks to recruit suitable a professional for the following open position:
Reporting to the Internal Auditor
- Carrying out physical stock count on a sample and surprise basis across the factory and, data validation review and analysis for accuracy and completeness.
- Prepare and document audit paperwork in accordance with standards and requirements.
- Implementing best practices in audit & respective areas of work
- Implementing product quality, customer & Service Excellence and Change initiatives to achieve desired business plans and culture
- Any other responsibility assigned by the Internal Auditor
- Monitor seed cane supply against debit notes issued to BSML contracted farmers
- A degree in Bsc Agribusiness Management or equivalent from a recognized University.
- A qualified accountant (CPA Finalist / ACCA) or Certified Internal Auditor (CIA)
- At least three (2) years’ experience in a similar position, preferably in a Agricultural/Manufacturing or Audit firm.
- Good analytical, interpersonal and problem solving skills.
- Experience in using Computer Assisted Audit Techniques (CAATs).
How to Apply
Interested and suitable candidates should forward their applications with copies of academic qualifications,testimonials and professional certificates along with a detailed curriculum vitae to reach the undersigned not later than 15th June 2019 to:
Human Resources Manager
Butali Sugar Mills Limited
P.O Box 1400-50205
Post Footer automatically generated by Add Post Footer Plugin for wordpress.