Career Vacancy : Food & Beverage Manager Job Description
Employment Opportunity : Food & Beverage Manager Job Recruitment
Our client is a 3-Star Hotel located at the heart of Nairobi.
They seek to hire a mature and experienced person in the role of Food & Beverage Manager.
Salary: KES 100,00 – 170,000 (Depending on relevant experience)
Reporting to: General Manager
Job Purpose: Plan, organise, control and guide the activities in the F&B department so as to ensure the delivery of quality service to the hotel customers and increased profitability for the organisation. Provide leadership and direction to the department
- Initiating and implementing the department’s operating standards and procedures for the smooth running of the department
- Ensuring the maintenance and the delivery of quality standards that comply with the health and safety measures for the department
- Managing the staff complement so as to guarantee its smooth running and efficiency.
- Managing the staff performance and career growth
- Resolving customer complains/ assessing customer feedback and corrects
- Giving guidance on new and innovative menu and services to meet customer expectations. Training on new menu
- In liaison with Food Production, manage the dining reservations in respect to menu, pricing and special packages and keep within budget
- Marketing the Hotel products so as to achieve the financial goals of the hotel
- Acting as the duty manager
- Addressing customer feedback
- Any other duties delegated by the General Manager
- Communication – The ability to communicate clearly and persuasively, orally or in writing
- Team orientation – ability to work cooperatively with other members of the team (HODs) with a full understanding of the role to be played as a team member
- People management – Ability to manage and develop people and gain their trust and cooperation to achieve results. Managing resources, people, programmes and projects
- Leadership – Capacity to inspire individuals to give of their best to achieve the desired results
- Customer Focus – Looking after the interests of the hotel guests and ensuring that their wants, needs and expectations are met/exceeded.
- Business awareness – Capacity to understand the business needs and priorities of the organisation and the capacity to identify and explore business opportunities.
Knowledge, Qualification and Experience
- University Degree in Hotel and Hospitality Management
- 5 – 7 years’ experience in the hotel industry in comparable roles
- Knowledge of ISO & FSMS standards is an added advantage
- Strong People Leadership skills
How to Apply:
Qualified candidates are advised to send their applications to email@example.com quoting “FOOD & BEVERAGE MANAGER” on the email subject line.
Applications should reach us not later than 20th June 2019.
Position shall close automatically once suitably qualified candidates are found.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Post Footer automatically generated by Add Post Footer Plugin for wordpress.