Career Vacancy : Midwifery Lecturer Job Description
Employment Opportunity : Midwifery Lecturer Job Recruitment
WE is a movement that believes when we come together we can create an even better world. WE makes it easy for you to get involved – whether at home, school or work – by offering resources to help you create positive social change in your community and around the world.
Through WE Charity initiatives, WE empowers communities to lift themselves out of poverty through our holistic, sustainable international development model, WE Villages.
In Canada, the US, and the UK, WE Day and WE Schools are initiatives of WE Charity that educate and empower young people. WE Schools is a year long educational program that nurtures compassion in students and gives them the tools to create transformative social change. WE Day is a series of stadium-sized events that celebrate youth making a difference in their local and global communities.
ME to WE is an innovative social enterprise that provides people with better choices for a better world. We offer socially conscious and environmentally friendly products as well as lifechanging experiences. ME to WE measures the bottom line not by dollars earned, but by the number of lives changed and the positive social and environmental impact made. Half of ME to WE’s net profit is donated to WE Charity. The other half is reinvested to grow the enterprise and its social mission.
WE is looking for an outstanding Midwifery lecturer.
The positions will be based in Narok County, Kenya
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Guide on friendly service provision and early essential new born care
- Develop curriculum for our nursing students
- Conduct classes for KRCHN Nursing students
- Formulation of the master rotation for students
- Setting, moderating and marking examinations
- Liaison with nursing sites to provide support and advice to both students and staff
- Promote the integration of research knowledge into teaching, learning activities
- Facilitating the conduct of educational research
- Preparation of monthly and quarterly reports with action oriented recommendations
- Carry out learning needs assessment for students and providing avenues of meeting various needs
Minimum Skills and Qualifications Required
- KRCHN with a diploma in medical education/BSc. Nursing degree holder
- 3 years teaching and clinical post-qualification experience
- Computer literacy an added advantage
- Attention to detail
- Professionalism and sensitivity
- High ethical levels
- Excellent communication and team management skills
WE are delighted to have you join our journey to bring about change in the world.
WE are proud and excited to have you as part of our team!
WE sincerely thank all those who will apply, however only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Please send your cover letter and resume (indicating your current salary) to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 15th June 2019.
For more details on the organization visit: www.we.org
Post Footer automatically generated by Add Post Footer Plugin for wordpress.