Career Vacancy : Digital Marketing Manager Job Description
Employment Opportunity : Digital Marketing Manager Job Recruitment
Position: Digital Marketing Manager
Nature of job: Full time
Salary: 100K – 150K
Client Summary: Our client is a multinational company, leading in the Digital TV industry and offering their TV services across the country. They are specialists in paid TV channels, free to air Television sets, solar systems among other premier products and services.
Job Purpose: The client is looking for a highly motivated individual who loves and thrives in the Social Media environment with deep knowledge and interest in social media, including latest industry trends and technology. You will be the voice of the company on social and digital media and will progressively generate great content, create new ideas and campaigns while measuring their effectiveness for the success of the company.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Constantly monitor discussions and comments on social media channels & respond/ interact as much as possible in a very professional manner
- Manage and actively implement social media and other digital marketing methods while integrating new ideas on all the social media platforms
- Establish and maintain social media content calendar
- Proactively and creatively update the clients on recent developments through social media, while cultivating leads
- Conversion of fan/follower base to customers
- Demonstrate ability to map out marketing strategies and then drive that strategy proven by testing and metrics.
- Develop a strategy and implement a proactive process for capturing customer online reviews
- Monitor online ratings and respond accordingly
- Design, create and manage promotions and Social ad campaigns
- Identify and engage with brand advocates within the broadcast industry Identify and engage with industry influencers
- Provide social media insights to the business for implementation
- Grow our fan base and engagement across all our social media platforms
- Measuring results on a weekly basis to tying back objectives and achievements to time and budget
- Developing and managing digital marketing campaigns
- Utilizing a range of techniques including paid search, SEO and PPC. Overseeing the social media strategy for the company
- Managing online brand and product campaigns to raise brand awareness
- Managing the redesign of the company website
- Improving the usability, design, content and conversion of the company website
- Responsibility for planning and budgetary control of all digital marketing
- Evaluating customer research, market conditions and competitor data
- Review new technologies and keep the company at the forefront of developments in digital marketing.
- Compile monthly reports.
Key Skills, Competencies and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution.
- At least 3 years’ experience in Social Media Management
- Knowledge of and experience in using web analytics tools and implementation (Google analytics, Radian 6, Hootsuite, Lithium).
- Must be fluent in verbal and written English
- Have strong writing skills and attention to details in order to write effective copy in different styles.
- Must have experience managing Social Media accounts
- Must be able to demonstrate an ability to create viral posts/tweets that will attract/engage potential customers
- Must be able to set up automatic scheduled posts/tweets using available tools online
- Must be able to link the social media accounts so that the posts/tweets are posted across multiple platforms
- Must be knowledgeable of tracking tools to measure engagement, conversion and ROI
- Must be very knowledgeable in social media marketing and the latest trends
- Must be able to set up and manage social media advertising
- Be organized, creative, use initiative and be a strategic thinker with ability to multitask.
- Be a great problem solver. Know how to best communicate the company’s message on different platforms.
- Strong research skills.
- Know what is happening in the fast changing world of social and digital media.
How to Apply:
Qualified candidates are encouraged to send CVs quoting relevant skills, qualifications and experience to firstname.lastname@example.org
Interviews will be done on a rolling basis until the position is filled.
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Post Footer automatically generated by Add Post Footer Plugin for wordpress.