Career Vacancy : Wells Oil Ltd Job Description
Employment Opportunity : Human Resource Assistant Job Recruitment
Wells Oil Ltd is a company based in Western Kenya Region with a distinguished record of business success in the energy sector particularly in the distribution and retail of petroleum, lubricants and LPG.
We seek to recruit a result and people oriented Human Resource Assistant to join our team.
Responsibilities shall include:
1. Documenting and managing all staff records and ensuring they are complete, accurate, securely kept both in hard and soft files and are up to date.
2. Maintain quality service by observing and instigating company standards.
3. Facilitate all the relevant payroll entries in due time prior to processing date.
4. Facilitate timely remittance of statutory including NSSF, NHIF and NITA.
5. Facilitate communication across the organization by fostering employee participation, feedback and involvement to promote good industrial relations.
6. Leave management; schedule for effective utilization of earned leave days and update records on real time basis.
7. Monitor staff attendance and submit critical reports for action.
8. Undertake HR related administrative duties including managing tenancy agreements.
9. Assist in the recruitment process by screening resumes; preparing long and shortlists and scheduling interviews in liaison with the HRM.
10. Facilitate and coordinate onboarding/orientation and training of new employees in liaison with respective department heads.
11. Prepare staff confirmation letters and contracts renewal in liaison with the HRM.
12. Conduct staff training needs assessment to identify gaps and recommend appropriately.
13. Occasionally manage the performance system and tools including probationary and regular performance evaluations/appraisals for middle cadres in liaison with the HRM and specific department heads.
14. Assist in managing staff welfare, safety and health.
15. Ensure availability of workplace safety compliance licenses and distribution of required PPEs and uniforms.
Required Qualifications and Attributes:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource Management or HND.
- A minimum of 2 years’ proven experience in HR.
- Must be a member of IHRM.
- Knowledge of ERP or any other HR System is an added advantage.
- Proficiency in Computer Applications.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills, including written, verbal, and listening skills.
- Organized planner, capable of prioritizing tasks and multitasking efficiently.
- Committed to demonstrating the highest integrity and professional business ethical standards.
- Team player who can adapt to a fast pace and changing environment.
- Compassionate and Problem solver.
- Ability to work with diverse workforce.
If you meet the above requirements send your detailed CV only to;
The Group Human Resource & Admin. Manager,
Wells Oil Ltd, Box 3936 40100 Kisumu.
OR Email – email@example.com (Subject –HR Assistant)
Application deadline: 7th June 2019
Pay indicator: Gross ksh 45,000.
We always endeavor to make contact with all our applicants, but unfortunately high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks after the application deadline, kindly acknowledge that your application was not successful on this occasion but may be considered in future.
Post Footer automatically generated by Add Post Footer Plugin for wordpress.