Career Vacancy : Training Manager Job Description
Employment Opportunity : Hospitality Training Manager Job Recruitment
Vacant Position: Training Manager (Hospitality)
Nature of job: Full time
Job Summary: Our client is a four star hotel in Nairobi. They are seeking to employ an experienced internal trainer in hospitality topics. The trainer must possess good communication skills and a strategic thinker who possesses strong business acumen and has a good grasp of how the training process directly affects the business.
- Prepare training materials for different departments in the hotel
- Ensure the successful delivery of the training –should deliver the training and collaborate with the heads of department
- Preparing appropriate resources for the training
- Contribute as a team member to successful company performance and achievement of individual and team
- Develop content and tools for training
- Assess and address the varied needs of each employee
- Develop best practice models of training
- Budgeting for the trainings
- Give assessments after the training
- Monitor and review the training outcomes
- Keep records of participation and outcomes
- Collaborate with other staff to ensure training activities are complementary
Key Skills, Competencies and Qualifications
- Degree in hospitality management
- Training of Trainers course will be an added advantage
- 2 years’ experience training in a hospitality
- Committed to continuous education through workshops, seminars and conferences
- Inclusion – Welcome diverse backgrounds, attitudes and ways of thinking
- Results Focused
- Identify, understand, build relationships with, and adapt to the requirements of the trainees
- Emotional Intelligence – Perceive, control and evaluate emotions
- Problem solving and critical thinking
- Communication – Effectively interact and exchange information, write reports, present, assert and use appropriate hospitality language
How to Apply:
Qualified candidates are encouraged to send CVs quoting relevant skills, qualifications and experience to email@example.com
Interviews will be done on a rolling basis until the position is filled.
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Post Footer automatically generated by Add Post Footer Plugin for wordpress.