Career Vacancy : County Government of Kwale Job Description
Employment Opportunity : County Audit Committee Members Job Recruitment
County Government of Kwale
County Public Service Board
Job Vacancies Re-Advertisement
Pursuant to Sec. 155(5) of the Public Finance Management Act 2012 and Regulation No.167 (10) of Public Finance Management Regulations 2015, the County Government of Kwale calls on all Interested and suitably qualified persons to submit applications to serve as Chairperson and members of Its audit committee.
County Audit Committee Members
Terms of service: 3 years contract on part time renewable for a further one (1) term only subject to performance.
Requirements for appointment
- Be a Kenyan citizen
- Be a member, in good standing, of a professional body such as: IIA, ICPAK; CPSK, IAK; APSEA; ACFE; LSK and any other relevant professional body.
- Possess at least an undergraduate degree from a recognized university In the field in which she or he has been practicing.
- One shall not be a past or present employee of the entity, and shall not have served as an employee or agent of a business organization which has carried out any business with Kwale County in the last two years.
- Have at least 5 years of experience in a senior management position, where their scope of work covered three entire organization they were working with.
- Demonstrate knowledge and understand of the object, principles and functions of the government of Kwale County.
- Demonstrate competence in leadership and business management.
- Possess a good understating of government operations, financial reporting and auditing.
- Not a holder of a political office.
Duties and responsibilities
- Provide oversight on risk management, controls and governance processes and audit affairs of the County Government Committee regarding internal control and audit matters; and
- Follow up on the implementation of the recommendations of internal and external auditors.
How to Apply
Written applications enclosing current Curriculum Vitae, Copies of academic and professional certificates and ID card should be submitted in a sealed envelope and addressed to:
County Public Service Board,
P.O Box 4-80403,
All applications to be submitted to the undersigned on or before Wednesday 5th June 2019 at 4.30pm
All applicants are required to obtain clearance from the following institutions;—
1. The Criminal Investigation Department (CID)
2. The Higher Education Loans Board (HELB)
3. The Kenya Revenue Authority (K RA)
4. The Ethics and Anti- Corruption Commission (EACC)
5. The Credit Reference Bureau
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Shortlisted candidates will be required to produce their original National Identity Cards, Certificates and Testimonials at the interview.
The County Government of Kwale is an equal opportunity employer; Youth, Women, Persons with Disabilities and other Disadvantaged persons are encouraged to apply.
Affirmative action as stipulated ¡n the constitution shall be applied.
Post Footer automatically generated by Add Post Footer Plugin for wordpress.