Career Vacancy : Mechanics Job Description
Employment Opportunity : Mechanics Job Recruitment
Vacancies: Mechanics for Heavy Agro Tractors and Earth Moving Machinery
We are seeking to fill limited vacancies for mechanics with specialized knowledge, skills and experience in combine harvesters and tractor repairs for 2500ha of Sugarcane Estates in East and Central Africa.
- Perform maintenance and repair services for Farm machinery and implements specifically combine harvesters and tractors.
- Performs adjustments, tests, inspections, installations, overhaul, maintenance and repairs on Combine Harvester and Tractors or Farm Equipment.
- Performs diagnostic assessment on Hydraulic System and completes all necessary service work in workshop, job site or field location within the farm.
- Perform diagnostics on electrical systems on vehicles, heavy machinery and tractors
- Completes necessary paperwork, including work orders/Job cards, parts requisitions, and inspection reports.
- Weekly reporting to HOD on all activities and major concerns.
- Assists other technicians in advanced trouble shooting training and problem resolution.
- Serves as team leader in major assembly/disassembly and repairs as assigned.
- Communicates with workshop Manager concerning repair and service needs.
- Follows safe work practices and ensures compliance with all work area safety requirements. Maintains a clean, safe work area
Required education: Diploma/Certificate or GTTI Grade 1 examinations
Required relevant work experience: 5 years in farm implements specifically tractors & combine harvesters
Required languages: Ability to speak English.
Terms of engagement: Seasonal Contract for 6 to 7 months a year, could be renewable based on performance.
Must possess passports.
Interested candidates should send their applications urgently to
P.O. Box 49010-00100, Nairobi
Dead line for applications is 31st May 2019.
Post Footer automatically generated by Add Post Footer Plugin for wordpress.