Career Vacancy : Biomedical Engineer Intern Job Description
Employment Opportunity : Oasis Healthcare Group Limited Job Recruitment
Oasis Healthcare Group Limited is a group of specialist Doctors working and operating across the country since 2010 under group-based practice model.
We currently have facilities in the following counties: Kisii, Nyamira, Migori, Homa Bay, Siaya, Uasin Gishu, Kitui, Nairobi, Kakamega, Bungoma and Nakuru.
Job Title: Biomedical Engineer Intern
Reporting To: Biomedical Engineer
Purpose: Installation of new biomedical equipment by establishing, adjusting, calibrating, maintenance and advising on usage.
Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Installation of new biomedical equipment by establishing, adjusting, calibrating, and testing performance.
- Maintaining biomedical equipment by completing preventive maintenance schedules; conducting tests; following manufacturer’s instructions; troubleshooting and repairing malfunctions; calling for special service; evaluating service contracts; maintaining equipment inventories.
- Direct biomedical equipment operation by providing equipment operation demonstrations; instructing other healthcare staff in use and care of equipment; answering questions; providing information.
- Evaluate proposed biomedical equipment by conducting tests and evaluations.
- Improve biomedical equipment performance by studying machine-patient interaction; conferring with equipment users; developing modifications; in collaboration with equipment manufacturers.
- Maintaining biomedical equipment supplies inventory by checking stock; anticipating needs; placing and following up on orders; verifying receipt.
- Prepares biomedical reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing information and trends.
- Prepare biomedical reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing information and trends.
- Carry out facility repairs; electricity connections; plumbing; furniture fixing.
- Maintain safe and healthy working environment by conducting safety tests; recommending and complying with procedures; training and guiding medical and healthcare personnel.
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading technical publications; maintaining personal networks.
- Degree/ Diploma in Medical Engineering
- Ability to work with minimum supervision.
- Ability to analyze and evaluate information critically.
- Ability to prepare and keep budgets.
How to Apply
Courier and hand delivered applications can be dropped at Oasis Specialist Hospital along Hospital Road in Kisii town.
Online to firstname.lastname@example.org;
Applications to reach us before close of business 12th /07/2019.
Remember to quote the job title as ‘Biomedical Engineer Intern’ on the email Subject.
Post Footer automatically generated by Add Post Footer Plugin for wordpress.