Career Vacancy : Chief Accountant & Operations Manager Job Description
Employment Opportunity : Chief Accountant & Operations Manager Job Recruitment
Job Title: Chief Accountant & Operations Manager
Our client is a women-led organization who seek to hire a Chief Accountant & Operations Manager who will be tasked with streamlining the organization’s operations as well as forging partnerships that will lead to the organization’s growth.
- Develop and maintain appropriate tools and processes aimed at capturing, tracking and reporting relevant operational and financial metrics for critical decision making
- Provide recommendations for the improvement of activity performance to the Board of Directors (BOD).
- Implement the organization’s plan focusing on increasing its outreach through innovative marketing programs
- Drive long-term and strategic positioning of the organization’s brand in the market by engaging at a strategic level and developing strong relationship with various stakeholders
- Stay abreast with key issues relevant to the organization ensuring that it is always well positioned as a key influencer
- Ensure organizational quality through review, update, implementation and adherence to agreed policies and procedures
- Build high performing teams: Manage direct staff (supervisors and individual contributors) to optimize their performance.
- Use training, coaching, feedback, career development, and other techniques so employees can grow, take increasing responsibility and achieve high performance levels.
- Prepare appropriate reports covering the operations function, providing analysis and plan to address performance gaps.
Skills & Qualifications
- A Bachelor’s / Master’s degree in Finance / Business Management or related field of study from a reputable University
- Must have a CPA-K and a registered member of ICPAK
- Minimum of 8 years’ experience in senior management positions
- Flexible and resourceful
- Analytical Thinking
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong leadership skills
- Experienced female candidates are encouraged to apply
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualifications and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Chief Accountant & Operations Manager) to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before Friday 5th July 2019.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing.
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted
Post Footer automatically generated by Add Post Footer Plugin for wordpress.