Career Vacancy : FMCG Chief Accountant Job Description
Employment Opportunity : FMCG Chief Accountant Burundi Job Recruitment
Job Title: FMCG Chief Accountant – Burundi
Salary: 250K – 300K
Our client is a well established soft drinks manufacturer based in Burundi and they seek to hire an experienced and competent Chief Accountant who will be tasked with the supervision and evaluation of day-to-day accounting activities in the company.
He/She will also be responsible for developing and implementing systems for collection, analysis and reporting of information.
- Manage and oversee the daily operations of the accounting department including:accounts payable/receivable, cash receipts, payroll and utilities, budgeting, revenue and expenditure variance analysis and capital assets reconciliations
- Monitor and analyze accounting data and produce financial reports
- Improve systems and procedures and initiate corrective actions
- Assign projects and direct staff to ensure compliance and accuracy
- Establish and maintain fiscal files and records to document transactions
- Maintain accounting controls by implementing and recommending policies and procedures
- Development, implementation and monitoring of financial accounting and related systems. Set and enforce accounting policy, in addition to working with other departments to develop positions on best practices throughout the organization.
- Prepare financial management reports, including financial planning, budgeting and forecasting.
- Supervise record-keeping and data processing.
- Collection of financial and accounting information and the preparation of budgets, reports, forecasts, and consolidated profit and loss reports.
- Prepare and submit all tax and statutory returns and deductions
- Review and process expense reports.
- Negotiate terms with suppliers, manage and communicate with debtors and creditors.
- Preparation and coordination of the audit process.
- Prepare asset, liability and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing accounting data.
- Protect operations by keeping financial data confidential and operate systems to achieve the same
- Recommend financial actions by analyzing accounting data and options.
Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Accounting
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in a similar role preferably in an FMCG environment.
- Ability to manipulate large amounts of data
- Proven knowledge of bookkeeping and accounting principles
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Good leadership skills with the ability to direct and supervise
- Excellent communication skills
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (FMCG Chief Accountant – Burundi) to email@example.com before Wednesday 19th June 2019.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing.
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted
Post Footer automatically generated by Add Post Footer Plugin for wordpress.