Career Vacancy : Kilimall Kenya Job Description
Employment Opportunity : Business Development Officer Job Recruitment
Vacancy: Business Development Officer
Starting date: Immediately
Salary: Kshs. 25,000 plus commission
Who are we?
Kilimall is Kenya’s largest online shopping mall.
It was launched in July 2014 with the mission of becoming No.1 E-commerce platform in Africa, and has sites strategically distributed in the three countries namely: Kenya, Uganda and Nigeria.
Kilimall serves a retail-customer base that continues to grow exponentially, offering products that span various categories designed to ensure optimum levels of convenience and customer satisfaction with the retail process; order delivery-tracking, dedicated customer service support and many other premium services.
We invite you to be part of our team by submitting your application to the following role based in Nairobi.
Business Development Officer
- Research the market for identifying new business opportunities.with potential suppliers and merchants
- Develop strong supplier/Merchants relationships in order to generate high volume of prospective online sellers.
- Perform market research to identify new opportunities and engage with potential merchants
- Tackle key issues between some suppliers and our company if there are any.
- Work closely with Kilimall’s operation team to source more suppliers effectively.
- Any other duty assigned from time to time.
Who Are You?
Required Skills and Competencies:
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Business Management related course or any other relevant course
- 2 years relevant work experience.
- Versed knowledge in E-commerce Business
- Be a strong team player with excellent interpersonal skills
- Be able to work well and meet strict deadlines with minimum supervision
- Have a good working knowledge of MS Office applications with strong report writing skills
- Have excellent communication skills, both oral and written
Are you interested in this position and do you meet the minimum requirements?
Apply by sending an email with your CV and a convincing cover letter to email@example.com by 22nd June 2019
Due to the high volume of applications received only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Post Footer automatically generated by Add Post Footer Plugin for wordpress.